Wednesday 3 January 2018

Starting again... for 2018

I seem to be a particulary bad blogger as I only did one post in 2017!  However, we will begin again for 2018 in the hope that I can get it together to post on a more regular basis.  This year is going to be busy as we have a lovely overseas trip planned for June/July of which the planning is keeping me well and truly occupied at the moment.  We are off to France and Scotland for our 25th wedding anniversary celebrations.  It will be my first time in France (3 weeks planned) and a week in Scotland (Edinburgh) to visit family and friends.  It will have been 12 years since I was last in Scotland.

I have once again joined some reading challenges to try and keep me on track - the ongoing five year Classics challenge of which I have only read 1 book out of 50 in 2 years... oh dear.... I am also joining the Historical Fiction challenge, the Victorian Reading challenge (cross over with the Classics challenge); Read Scotland 2018 for the third year running and also joined the European reading challenge to get me into the spirit for our trip mid-year.

See the above tabs for the Classics and Victorian Reading challenge lists.

I will list my other challenges and books read as I go.

2017 was a busy year work wise but also for my little business - Miss Lily's Vintage Wares.  I did a number of 'extra' new markets this year which added quite abit to my schedule.  As we will be away this year, I will miss a number of markets, but it will enable me to have a bit of a breather and re-group towards the end of the year for my major markets then.  Some photos below from my last market of the year - the Leukemia Christmas Craft Fair.




 

 

1 comment:

  1. good to see you back......looking forward to seeing what you create in 2018

    ReplyDelete